A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Zebra Nails and Crackle # 1

Hello Ladies!

Hope your week is going swell:) I love crackle glaze since a friend told me about it last February and I was obsessed with different combination and it was fun to play with the different colors. So i`ll be starting a little crackle series showing my favorite combinations and I hope you guys like it! First I`m going to show you a zebra nail art. I like animal print it`s really eye catching. The two colors I used for these are Sally Hansen`s "White Tip" and a black nail stripper.





China Glaze has an amazing metallic nail polish collection and one of my favorite is "Cherish" It's a green color with silver shimmer and I layered it with "Black Mesh" from their crackle collection. Enjoy!

China Glaze- Cherish with Black Mesh


 

No comments:

Post a Comment