A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meet me at Sunset

Hey Ladies!

So remember that funny story I had to tell you about one of  the nail polishes I bought? So I opened the bottle and the brush was missing! Haha I've never had that happen before so weird I was like whhaattt?? So I just took a polish that was similar to this one used that brush and it was ok:) Anyways this polish is Essie's "Meet me at Sunset" It's a creamy Orange color which I used for my Giraffe design.I got inspired by the name of this nail polish so I painted some palm tress and with a sunset background. I LOVED IT. It was a bit hard to paint on the palm trees. I completly bombed doing them on my left hand so I kept the design on for about two days haha anyways enjoy ladies and lots of love!





 Haha look ladies no brush! So here are the Sunset nails. Tell me what you think! Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment