A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Different Kind Of Spot

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. I know I did. This was the first weekend in awhile where I didn't do much, just relaxed which is always nice:)

Leopard or cheetah print is one my favorite patterns to wear. Not only on my nails but I have scarves, dresses, shoes, and earrings that are all cheetah print! (you can say I'm a bit obsessed) I especially love it when the print comes in different colors and that's what I decided to do on my nails. Instead of sticking with the brown spots, I used a pastel mint color and used red for the spots. The mint color is one of my favorites to wear which is Essie's "Mint Candy Apple". I love it so much I'm going show you the swatch before I did the cheetah print haha.

Keep smiling ladies! See u soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment