A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, November 07, 2011

The Reds, the Blues, and the Grays

Happy November Everyone,

We have reached a new month for fall which is one of my favorite seasons the clothes, the colors, the nail polish (hehe). These three colors are some of my favorites to wear during fall especially the red I'll be adding different shades of these colors to this post so keep a look out!

Essie - Chinchilly



I wasn't a huge fan of gray, but I always like to try colors I would normally never wear instead of sticking to the same ones. I like me some Versatility:) This is another great color from Essie. The name is really cute as well. This color is also pretty similar to another Essie nail polish call "Merino Cool" which has a purple undertone to it. I'll be showing that one soon as well. 


China Glaze - Bermuda Breakaway


 Man Oh Man how I wish I could have what this polish is called. But since I can't at the moment, I'll have to settle for looking cute wearing it haha! Just kidding:) This is a deep navy blue from China Glaze who also has really unique colors. This is from their collection "Bahama Blues" I thought the color was a bit dark at first, but I warmed up to it. 


Essie - Lollipop  


This is a very bright vibrant red. Essie describes it has a Candy Cane red. I'd say it's one of my go to red's to wear. I like how bright and colorful it is. Very eye catching and perfect for fall. 
See you guys next week! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment