A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For The Love of Purple


Hey Everyone I wanna start off  by saying Happy last day of November! Can't believe it's almost 2012 crazy how times flies. I wanna share one of my favorite colors to wear PURPLE! it's also my sister's favorite color so this is one for her to. For the first color, I did a half moon manicure. I used China Glaze's "Swing Baby" and Essie's "Sexy Divide". It's so funny I thought this color was called Sexy Divine but when I looked closer I saw it was Divide. Hope you guys enjoy!!


 I love using the gold as the base because it goes good with any color. Literally:)


This next color is my absolute favorite purple to wear. This is China Glaze's C-c-courage cute name isn't it? This is from their Wizard of Oz collection which is all glitter polishes and they are really easy to take off unlike most glitter polishes.



This color consists of  blue,silver,purple and pink glitter flecks. I think this would look great on anyway skin tone cause it as plenty of colors to complement your skin. Enjoy Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment