A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

A Very Matte Christmas

Hey Guys Happy Holidays!!

I've been thinking of cute Christmas designs to put up and I thought of this Christmas paint splatter Matte design. It's really eye catching and goes good with Christmas party outfits. Which is what i'll be wearing to a Christmas party ill be attending:) Since paint dries matte, I used Essie's  "Matte About You" polish (which makes any polish go from shiny to matte) to give my design that paint effect. Here are the other polishes I used:

China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps, Swing Baby and Essie's Going Incognito"

Here's the turn out:


 The Thumb was my favorite so I did a close up for that one. I also mixed up what colors I put on my fingers. I was going to try and put all three colors on all my fingers, but my nails beds aren't big enough. Next time I do this, I am going to make smaller dots on my fingers. Hope you ladies enjoyed this design. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment