A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Color and Topcoats

Season's Greetings!

I've been really excited to use these holiday top coats from Essie's Holiday collection. They all have different textures which I love. The one that I'm using in this post is called "Set in Stones" and it's silver. I also did an accent nail to give this mani a holiday feel:)




I've grown to like pastel colors. I didn't so much before because I thought they looked awkward on my fingers nails. But you just have to find the right shade. I used Essie's infamous "Mint Candy Apple" and "Lollipop" has the accent nail polish. I love this top coat. So far I only have two out of the five top coats from the collection I will probably get the whole collection eventually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment