A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Candy Cane Glitter Nails

It's almost here you guys Christmas!!!! I haven't got all my shopping done yet but I still have four days plenty of time! haha. For this design I used Essie's "Really Red" which is pretty similar to their "Lollipop" color but a bit darker. Then I used a white stripier and a gold glitter stripier to do the lines across my nails. Don't be afraid to try different glitter colors for this design. I'm positive that they would look good with different ones and textures.




This next color I absolutely adore! China Glaze has amazing colors and best of all, the colors don't get thicker while sitting in the bottle if you don't use them. This is "Ruby Pumps" from their Wizard of Oz collection. Enjoy!


 
 Hope you ladies enjoyed this design Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! All the best in 2012:)

No comments:

Post a Comment