A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Mad About Blue

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and an even better 2011 and hope your looking forward to a wonderful 2012.

Today I have some of my favorite blues to wear from Essie. I LOVE wearing high pigment colors it's makes a nice statement on your nails! With that being said here are the swatches:)

                                            Essie - Mesmerize 

Isn't this color beautiful?? I love it so much. I think it's perfect for Winter and Summer. This also looks great with a gold top coat over it as well. Def one of my favorites!


                                            Essie- Smooth Sailing




Next up is "Smooth Sailing" This color has a bunch of sparkle in it, including silver and blue. This is from their Spring 2011 collection very eye catching. Essie never disappoints me:) I used Art Deco strippers to draws on the lines. Enjoy! See you ladies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment