A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Useful Tools and Water Marble

Hey Ladies,

I wanted to share some tools I use that make my hands soft and keep my nails beds sharp:) I got these from two of my friends for my birthday, and the other from my sister:)

Spa Manicure Scrub


This is an instant manicure scrub . It leaves yours hand incredibly soft and supple. I try to use this twice a week when I'm about to do a new manicure. You can also use it on your feet. and Shaving Gel 3 in one. (I haven't used it on my feet, but I may do that in the summertime when it's time for sandles and flip flops haha.)


Travel Manicure Set


I love this set. This is from Covergirl. I never knew how to use the cuticle stick until I had one lol. This also come with a nail file and a buffer. It's really useful when your on the go. My nails break on occasion so it's nice to have a little kit handy in my purse. It's a real pet peeve of mine to have uneven nails.


Now for the best part Water Marble!!!

This took me a few tries. I really didn't think it was going to be that difficult until I tried it. You really have to make sure the water is room temperature for it to work just right. You can also make different patterns on your nails and have more of one color on your nail then another. You also have to work really quick because the nail polish does dry on the surface of the water pretty quickly. I used two of my favorite colors (Yellow and Blue) and Gray to make it three. Enjoy!

China Glaze -Recycle
Essie- Mesmerized
Sally Hansen -Lightning Bolt



No comments:

Post a Comment