A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

OPI Delight

Today I have some of my favorite OPI nails colors to share. Also another one of Essie Topcoats that I have a new found love for:)

Purple with a Purpose and Pure Pearlfection 




 I loved this combination, I wore it for about a week and a half :) The topcoat really brings out the pink and blue sparkles in the purple. This is one of my favorite purples to wear.


Diva Of Geneva



I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic


 Sorry that my hands look ghostly white. Think its the lighting with my camera or maybe I don`t have enough lotion on lol. Anyhow both these colors are from OPI's Swiss Collection and I especially love "I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic" It's red with a some brown undertones. Really cute. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment