A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Pretty Pink and Checkered Things

Hello Everyone,

I swear I've been wanting to put A LOT more posts up this new year, but I've been slacking:( and the sad thing is I have so many pictures on my camera ready to go.*sigh* lol anyways I wanted to share one of my favorite pinks to wear from China Glaze. This is from there Spring 2011 collection called "Anchors Away" It's a nautical theme collection and all the colors are amazing. The names are real cute as well. I think this is a real statement pink. People just notice it when it's on. I also did a black and white checkered design. I Love, love, love this really eye catching! Here we go:

China Glaze Ahoy!


Checkered Nails!


 
 For these nails, I  used a black stripper from "Art Deco" with silver sparkle in it. I love this look. I think I'll experiment with some different colors. Maybe black and yellow, black and yellow haha:) See you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment