A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Peacock Nails and Fly

Hey Everyone,

Today I have a really pretty design inspired by peacocks. I got this idea from julieg on YouTube. If you guys haven't checked her out yet she has some really awesome nail tutorials. I used really bright colors so they would stand out and I was definitely not disappointed. But before I show you the design, I'm going to show you the base color that I used for these because it's to pretty not to show it off!


Fly- China Glaze

 Love Love Love! This color is so bright and vibrant perfect for spring and summer! Now for the design

 Colors I used
Fly- China Glaze
Turned up Turquoise - China Glaze
Recycle - China Glaze
Mesmerized - Essie 
First I drew on the feather's with the black stripper. Then I layered the three colors on top of each other giving the design the peacock effect. ENJOY!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment