A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cute Inspirations 2

Hello Everyone!

Hope your weekend went well. Today I have some cute inspirations I'd like to share. Now I'm not sure what Hunger Games is about, but it's seems to be talked about when the subject of movies is brought up. So I saw this design on YouTube (i'll put a link to the design before I share pictures of the design) and I thought it was SO gorgeous so I had to try it out. Now I don't want to ever take it off haha:) Got to love it when that happens. Anyhow here are the colors I used.  Enjoy!

Essie- Big Spender (base color)
China Glaze - Swing Baby
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball (glitter top coat)




Here's my attempt:





 I wish wish wish you could see the glitter top coat I used cause it's rainbow and it added such a nice kick to the manicure!  Sorry my camera isn't that great:( I really loved this and I hope you ladies did too. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment