A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Spring Time Flowers

Happy Spring Everyone!

It's not spring where I am and it's supposed to be but it keeps snowing:( hopefully that will end soon. Today I did my friends nails and I loved them so much that I'm going to share them with you ladies. I plan to do this design on myself using blue and yellow two of my favorite colors! So keep a look out for that. The base color I used is Essie's Splash of Grenadine" which is a baby pink really cute for the summer and spring:)



Here is another cute spring time color from Essie called "Play Date" from their Going Overboard collection.




See you ladies soon. Don't forget to leave some love:)

1 comment:

  1. Awee I love those little flowers :) Maybe some Easter Eggs are in order too.

    ReplyDelete