A place for nails, style, and beauty. Welcome to your new niche.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Accent Flower Nails

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been gone for a long time. It's been a two weeks. Hope your Easter and long weekend was great! Today I have some cute manicures to show you. I did an accent nail with some blue and white flowers. This is very summery and springtime, but where I am it keeps raining! So I`m hoping that maybe this look will bring the warm weather eventually! haha The Two colors I used are Essie`s "Overboard" (on my ring finger) and "Lapis of Luxury" Enjoy!





.
I'd have to say this is one of my favorites so far I just love the flowers:)



Here's one more manicure I's love to show you. This is a really good Nude color for everyday where if you ladies don't like colors that are to out there. This is Essie's "Mamba" It's a shimmery nude with silver shimmer and I put Opi's topcoat on top. Make sure to leave some thoughts and comments. Have a good week ladies!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment